perl under eldk for ppc8xx

XOL xol at mail.ru
Wed May 21 02:23:34 EST 2003

Hi.
I just made my first attempt to build perl 5_005_03.
I'm runnig linux 2.4.18 on MPC862 at 100MHz with 64M ram.
My filesystem is nfs mounted.
While running ./Configure I got nice core dump
saying something about lack of the memory.
So my next quiestion is
1. Does anyone has binaries or rpm?
2. Did someone build perl before on same system?