perl under eldk for ppc8xx

Mark Hatle fray at mvista.com
Wed May 21 02:42:28 EST 2003

If you can complete the configure step on the MPC862, then you should be able to
cross compile the rest.  You may have to play some games w/ swap to complete the
configure.  (For instance, enable swap over NFS or on a compact flash device..
just be aware swap is a quick way to burn out a CF card..)

--Mark