Is GCC >= 3.1 available for ELDK ? (or other means to compile Ada code)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 19 04:56:34 EST 2003

In message <000501c335bb$b5d94f20$7d395fd3 at john> you wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can get the document or manual about PowerPC assembly language ("as") ?

Tha info pages for the GNU  assembler  "as"  are  installed  on  your
system.

The native "as" info files can be found in /usr/share/info/as.info*

If you installed the ELDK in the default  directory  (/opt/eldk)  you
can  find  the  versions  for  the  cross  assembler  for  example in
/opt/eldk/ppc_8xx/usr/share/info/as.info*

Note however that this is not  a  "manual"  about  "PowerPC  assembly
language".

As where to find this -  did  you  by  any  chance  enter  the  words
"PowerPC assembly language" into Google search?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You have the capacity to learn from  mistakes.  You'll  learn  a  lot
today.