Support for MPC852T, any experience ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 17 21:27:57 EST 2003

Dear David,

in message <200306171314.50574.david.jander at protonic.nl> you wrote:

> Also on the DENX website I found their drivers for 8xx in the 2.4.4 kernel
> sources. Has anybody ported those drivers to a more recent version ?

Some / most of them are  available  in  our  linuxppc_2_4_devel  tree
(kernel version 2.4.20), too.

> from montavista. I have not been able to find an up to date guide for setting
> up such a system (I had to sweat my own way through it). If there is such a
> guide (the Howto's I could find seem hopelessly outdated), could someone
> please provide a pointer ? Otherwise, I would be glad to offer my experience

"Building Embedded Linux Systems" by Karim Yaghmour ? See
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/059600222X/qid=1055849226/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-3191409-0761469?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Business is like a wheelbarrow. Nothing ever happens until you  start
pushing.