Support for MPC852T, any experience ?

Frank Robbins Frank.Robbins at Analogue-Micro.com
Wed Jun 18 22:14:46 EST 2003

Yes we have designed a board  Adder II  + the ppc-linux-kernel-2.4.21p7-1
kernel is in the development tree

What help do you need ?

You could just by the board it has every thing and is priced fairly
agreeable....?

Regards

Frank Robbins

Analogue & Micro Ltd,
9 Clytha Park Road
Newport
South Wales
NP20 4US
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Email : Frank.Robbins at Analogue-Micro.com
Email : Frank at Analogue-Micro.com

http://www.Analogue-Micro.com

Tel: 44 (0)1633 666787
Fax: 44 (0)1633 666788