Trying to use ELDK to build Ebony/440GP

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 31 11:12:12 EST 2003

In message <995FF289C9D69747A09E42992644595405B23638 at penguin.adic.com> you wrote:

> What is the "denx ppc development server"? Other than what's available at
> ftp.denx.de/pub/LinuxPPC/usr/src, is there an ELDK/denx specific development
> tree that I am not yet aware of?

ftp.denx.de/pub/LinuxPPC/usr/src is old stuff. I'd like to get rid of
it, but too many people still use it for reference.

All current stuff is available from our CVS server through  anonymous
CVS. Go to www.denx.de and click on "Software".

Viele Grüße,
Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I can type faster than I can move a  mouse,  so  I  find  menu-driven
drawing packages time consuming and frustrating.      - W. R. Stevens