Development hardware

Claus Gindhart Claus.Gindhart at kontron.com
Thu Jan 30 18:32:33 EST 2003

Hi,
we have quit a bunch of boards with the 860T processor available.
If interested, please check into
http://www.pep.com/e2brain
or
http://www.pep.de/products/productdetails.php?productid=139
or
http://www.pep.de/products/productdetails.php?productid=133

We supply a Linux-BSP including a 2.4.18 Kernel for all our PowerPC
boards.
One drawback i should mention: We have BSP's available for our 8245
and 750CX platforms already; the 860T BSP's are under development
in the moment.

--
Mit freundlichen Gru?en / Best regards

Claus Gindhart
Software Design Engineer

PEP Modular Computers GmbH     phone:    +49-8341-803-374
R&D Software                   fax:      +49-8341-803-40-374
Sudetenstrasse 7               email:    claus.gindhart at kontron.com
D-87600 Kaufbeuren             web page: http://www.pep.de
                                         http://www.kontron.com