Howto install bootloader using jtag?

Michael Washburn mwashburn at citlink.net
Thu Jan 30 14:51:15 EST 2003

Depending on what JTAG debugger you're using, there should be a way to
download and execute the S-Rec file (usually a .mot file). The bootloader
file provided by Emdedded Planet is actually an executable that contains the
boot loader image. You should be able to download and execute it in one
simple step.

Mike Washburn