bdi2000

Muaddi, Cecilia cecilia.muaddi at alloptic.com
Tue Jan 28 12:06:28 EST 2003

Hello,

I am having some difficulty setting up to work with the abatron bdi2000.  Is
there a mailing list somewhere I can post questions?

Since I am here,  can someone tell me what have I configured incorrectly on
the bdi2000.

I followed the document "Using the Abatro BDI2000 to Debug a Linux Kernel",
and for some reason,
without setting any breakpoint, the bdi2000 always seem to break somehwere
after the print on the console:

Dentry-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
Inode-cache hash table entries: 512 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Mount-cache hash table entries: 512 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Buffer-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Page-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
POSIX conformance testing by UNIFIX

When I do an "info" in the bdi telnet window, this is what I got
- TARGET: target has entered debug mode
BDI>info
    Target state      : debug mode
    Debug entry cause : system call
    Current PC        : 0xc0005ebc

Without the BDI2000, the kernel comes up without a problem.

Thanks

Cecilia