Problem Exporting Symbol

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Thu Jan 23 04:57:30 EST 2003

OK, the source module was pointed out to me (arch/ppc/mm/fault.c).  The
problem is that Shiv is targeting the 8260, but va_to_pte() is only defined
for 8xx or CONFIG_GT64260_ETH.  Shiv doesn't say if he has
CONFIG_GT64260_ETH defined, I'm guessing not.

The code in question:

#if defined(CONFIG_8xx) || defined(CONFIG_GT64260_ETH)

/* The pgtable.h claims some functions generically exist, but I
  * can't find them......
  */
pte_t *va_to_pte(unsigned long address)

gvb