ppcboot for mpc8260ads board.

Omanakuttan omanakuttan at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jan 22 20:04:13 EST 2003

HI,
I don't think the vmlinux at 0x0 will work. I tried the same with little
success. finally we settled for ppcboot. now I am on the process of
making the board up.
Some parameters are to be passed from the boot loader to the OS. ( what
are they?) Moreover ramdisk loading must be done by boot loader.
This is what I know. if I am wrong, please correct me.
regards,
om.