Control-C in bash ???

Mark Chambers markc at mail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:44:09 EST 2003

Thanks for your help on this one.  I changed the last line of etc/inittab to

        3:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty --noclear tts/0

and added "tts/0" to etc/securetty and now I get a console with job control.
I don't know how long it would have taken me to discover "job control" or "controlling tty"!!
(I'm learning linux from the ground up)

Thanks again,
Mark Chambers