RAMDISK IMAGES(2): ash has no job control ??? ... can't acces s tt y; job control turned off

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 14 02:19:49 EST 2003

In message <DB0585C9F6F9D411BE8F00D0B7896A4CC0603E at SNCMAIL> you wrote:

> Ps I have SELF and ELDK downloaded ... but never installed ELDK ... should
> the patch be in SELF (it seems not to be)?

As mentioned before, the ELDK includes a modified (newer) version  of
SELF, which is based on binaries already available in the ELDK. So it
uses the standard login binary, which includes the patch.

The SELF image can be  found  in  /opt/eldk/<cpu_type>/images/  ;  it
installs from the SELF RPM.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It is not best to swap horses while crossing the river.
- Abraham Lincoln