about filesize when copy from flash to ram

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri Feb 21 00:55:00 EST 2003

You are copying flash over top of your interrupt vectors, overwriting
active code and crashing your system.  Don't do that.  Getting a load into
the bottom of RAM (e.g. loading linux) is a delicate dance that u-boot does
well, so use that function.  You are not going to be able to do it with the
"cp" command.  Read the README file for a lot more information.

gvb