8260 MCC Interrupt priority

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Wed Sep 11 03:00:27 EST 2002

Many thanks for your suggestion, I have checked the references You gave me
and I believe that RTAI would be a good solution to solve our problem.
Actually I'm working with a quite old version of HardHat package (CDK 1.2
with 2.4.0-test2 kernel) with some minor patches in order to have the
ethernet 100% functionality, do You think we can easily port the RTAI on
this version or shall we migrate to HardHat 2.0?

Gianfranco