8260 MCC Interrupt priority

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Tue Sep 10 02:47:08 EST 2002

Hi to everybody,

I'm currently working on a custom board derived from EST8260. We are trying
to implement a device driver of MCC to control the interface with a
synchrounous PCM.
I have noted that when there is an interrupt on SCC1 (or FCCx) the latency
time of MCC interrupt increase. Now I'm really concerned about the
possibility to loose some frame due to an heavy use of such interfaces.

Do anybody knows if there is the possibility to avoid such behaviour (maybe
allowing an interrupt casting with the MCC ISR)?

Many thanks

Gianfranco Morandi