MPC8260 serial on SCC support

Dejan Jovanovic dejanj at erlangtech.com
Wed Oct 23 05:13:09 EST 2002

Hi,

Is there support for serial console on SCC for MPC8260 in latest kernel
distributions included in the ELDK or kernel version on the ftp://ftp.denx.de?
I am using custom MPC8260 board that has serial on SCC. Also I am using ELDK
with the kernel version linux-2.4.4-2002-08-09.
I cannot find the SCC serial support.

I also saw posts with the patches for serial on SCC for MPC8260 and downloaded
the patch but could not patch the kernel sucesfully.

Is there some other patch for this or how can I include support for this in my
kernel?

Thanks in advance.

Dejan Jovanovic