Upgrading to kernel 2.4.6 with old init program

Cindy Peters cinpet at adaptivemicro.com
Tue Sep 25 00:33:16 EST 2001

Thanks for your help. The new ld.so.1 fixed the problem. I am thinking that
I should rebuild the code with the latest libraries so that we don't have to
have both versions available. Is there an ftp site where I can get the
sources for all of the executables that you need in a ramdisk?

Thanks again,

Cindy Peters
Adaptive Micro-ware, Inc.