compiler warning

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com
Thu Mar 22 01:28:02 EST 2001

Hi,

I do not understand this compiler warning:

/tmp/ccu149sf.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccu149sf.s:5: Warning: Ignoring changed section attributes for
.modinfo

It appears everytime, when I use the ppc_4xx-gcc from MontaVista.
What does it mean ? Do I have to take care aboutit ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \