linuxppc2.5 tree

K?ri Dav??sson kd at flaga.is
Sun Feb 18 02:05:38 EST 2001

Hi,

As I understand be reading the mailing list archives, the linuxppc_2_5 tree at
bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com is where most of the development for the MPC8xx CPU is
happening, especially USB stuff.

bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com only seem to export them to the "bitkeeper" tools which
mean I am not able to download them. Is there a way to get the linuxppc_2_5
tree by any other means, or any other place?

The rsync method also seem to be "dead", although the firewall here might
(likely) also be blocking of the rsync ports as well as the 500? series of
ports. This leaves only ftp, http, and email as a possible transport method.

Thanks,

K.D.