Software Emulation Kernel Panic--specific information

Lucinda Schafer lucsch at adaptivemicro.com
Thu Jun 22 05:18:38 EST 2000

Oops. One of my coworkers corrected me and asks:

I looked into the data cache setting in the MPC823 and, as far as I know, it
is disabled. Can you ask if there is something specific that we can look at
to determine if the caches are disabled and if there is something in Linux
that should be disabled?

Thanks.