Software Emulation Kernel Panic--specific information

Lucinda Schafer lucsch at adaptivemicro.com
Thu Jun 22 05:13:26 EST 2000

- What processor are you using? MPC823
- Have you tried running with caches disabled? No, is this important?
- When do this problem happen? Just at the end of boot up 1 of every 1000
bootups
- Can you boot to a stand alone shell? Yes except when this happens
- Can you boot to multi-user? Yes, except when this happens
- What Linux bits are you using? ??not sure which bits to which you are
referring...