MPC8xx updates to 2.2.13

Dan Malek dan at netx4.com
Sat Oct 23 09:53:26 EST 1999

I just put a tar image of 2.2.13 with the 8xx updates on
ppc.kernel.org.  I needed it for a couple of real applications....

It has a few things in it that I have yet to check into the 2.3.xx
baseline.  In particular there are a couple of 10/100 Ethernet
PHYs I want to ensure work properly.  There are also CPM port
configurations I want to complete.

I tested it on the MBX, BrightStar Engineering BSE-IP, and the
Embedded Planet RPX-CLLF.  If you are using the CLLF, there is
some additional information about booting over the 10/100 Ethernet
on the FEC that may be helpful.  Ask and I will post that in
a separate message so it doesn't get lost here.

	-- Dan