Timer interrupt on Linux 3.0.3

Vineeth vneethv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:11:56 EST 2011

Hi,

there's a good news which is pretty bad. Good news is that we identified why
our processor timer not working. its because the TBEN in our board is pulled
LOW. which means the decrementer and the timebase registers wont work.

The board design cannot be changed !!! but we have an MPC107 connected with
our processor. Our plan is to use the timer of MPC107 and register our
timer_interrupt function with this timer interrupt. I think that's the only
workaround left now.

Thanks
Vineeth

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 11:52 AM, MohanReddy koppula <mohanreddykv at gmail.com