linux booting fails on ppc440x5 with SRAM

Vineeth _ blacklites at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:34:43 EST 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

The link says about the initialization of the SDRAM; Does it
applicable in our case, where we have SRAM on our board. Does the
initialization means just clearing the memory in case of SRAM ? We
tried clearing the memory before the operation which doesnt work too.
We are creating a TLB of 16MB for the SRAM which is not cachable	.

-Vineeth