any luck with wireless USB adaptors?

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:26:56 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Mike Timmons <mike_timmons at trimble.com> wrote:
> I'm running 2.6.24 with Freescale's lite5200 as my base. I'm interested in
> this USB adaptor for wireless USB, but my web search does not make me
> confident that my effort will yield fruit.

I just turned on all wireless drivers in my mpc5200 build and they all
built ok. I'm using Linus' current git tree.
rt2501 (WUSB54GC) is in the current kernel.

AFAIK these should work. Some times there are minor problems with
endianess but they aren't hard to fix. The usual error is loading the
firmware byte swapped.