any luck with wireless USB adaptors?

Mike Timmons mike_timmons at trimble.com
Tue Jan 27 14:39:09 EST 2009

I'm running 2.6.24 with Freescale's lite5200 as my base. I'm interested
in this USB adaptor for wireless USB, but my web search does not make me
confident that my effort will yield fruit.

Can anyone direct me to a good source outlining success stories with
wireless USB adaptors? At present I'm mesing with Linksys WUSB54GC and
some driver source from Ralink, but my cross-compile is not working.

I'll keep wrestling with it, but please offer some advice if you can.

Thanks!