x86/non-x86: percpu, node ids, apic ids x86.git fixup

Ingo Molnar mingo at elte.hu
Thu Jan 31 05:49:20 EST 2008

* Luck, Tony <tony.luck at intel.com> wrote:

> > Could you check the patch below? With this applied to latest -git,
> > ia64 buils fine for me in a cross-compiling environment. (but i dont
> > know whether it boots ...)
>
> Uni-processor build still fails with this patch (config is
> arch/ia64/configs/tiger_defconfig with CONFIG_SMP switched from =y to
> =n).

could you try the full patchset that Travis has just sent and which i've
put into x86.git, you can pull it from:

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/x86/linux-2.6-x86.git

it's a fixes only tree, ontop of Linus-very-latest. Head 4b9e425c25f84.
[pull from ssh://master.kernel.org if it's not on git.kernel.org yet,
uploaded it this very minute.]

	Ingo