How to creat a .config file for a driver and How to use it in adevice driver?????

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Thu Jan 3 15:40:28 EST 2008

Ya i got your point ...the way you told is the very generic way of doing this
but what i need is this :-

Like your any .config if you edit your configuration and restart your
default configuration changes ....The merit of this technique is that i need
not compile the driver with every default config change ....

---Misbah <><