Signal backtrace function

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Apr 15 02:09:00 EST 2008

Hi Jocke,

> I made my own backtrace function for printing
> a trace from within a signal handler. Maybe it
> can be useful for the kernel too? General
> comments welcome.

Probably a dumb question, but doesn't backtrace(3) from glibc work
architecture independent already?   Why do you need to reimplement it?

Thanks
  Detlev

--
The management question  ...  is not  _whether_  to build a pilot system
and throw it away.  You _will_ do that.  The only question is whether to