Warp patches for 2.6.26

Dale Farnsworth dale at farnsworth.org
Sun Apr 13 13:13:16 EST 2008

In article <20080412223833.27ca5f23 at lappy.seanm.ca> you write:

> > A changelog of "updates a bunch of stuff" is pretty much irrelevant in
> > all situations I can think of.
>
> Ok, I hope I got everything:
>
> Changes to match new FPGA/HW functionality.
> * Switched from 64M NOR/64M NAND to 4M NOR/256M NAND.
> * Moved/resized partitions to match the flash changes.
> * Fixup code added for Rev A boards to handle flash changes.
> * Added DTM critical temperature.
> * Added DTM fan error - currently disable in FPGA.
> * Added POST information.
> * Removed LED function, moved to new LED driver.
> * Moved ad7414 to new style I2C initialization.

Each patch needs to be standalone.  you need to add a header describing
what the patch is intended to accomplish.  Being more descriptive is
better than less.  Also, as Stephen said, make sure that the subject
of each email containing a patch is descriptive and reasonably unique
within the entire kernel.  For example, instead of "WDT driver", as a
minimum something like: "[POWERPC] warp: Add WDT driver".

-Dale