Patches added to powerpc.git powerpc-next and master branches

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Mon Apr 7 22:25:15 EST 2008

David Miller writes:

> Please let me know if you're going to require that I fix a bug that
> already exists in the LMB code just to get my NUMA node LMB allocation
> support patch in.

My thought was to put your patch in as-is with another patch to fix
the existing bug either immediately before it or immediately after
it.  I started reading through lmb.c again today but got distracted by
some other things.  It looks like lmb.c could use a bit of a coding
style cleanup, if nothing else.

> Please be straightforward and don't just drop the patch quietly in
> situations like this, let me know what you want to happen in order to
> add the change.

I haven't dropped it, it's just that I haven't got through all of the
patches for .26 yet.

Paul.