Patches added to powerpc.git powerpc-next and master branches

David Miller davem at davemloft.net
Mon Apr 7 16:22:20 EST 2008

From: Paul Mackerras <paulus at samba.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:52:12 +1000

> The following patches have been added to the master and powerpc-next
> branches of the powerpc.git repository.  There is a bunch that I
> pulled from Josh Boyer's tree plus others that I have committed.

Please let me know if you're going to require that I fix a bug that
already exists in the LMB code just to get my NUMA node LMB allocation
support patch in.

Please be straightforward and don't just drop the patch quietly in
situations like this, let me know what you want to happen in order to
add the change.