MPC85xx git branch - problem with Marvel SATA driver...

Andy Fleming afleming at freescale.com
Wed Feb 21 06:41:16 EST 2007

On Feb 16, 2007, at 16:02, Morrison, Tom wrote:

> Andy,
>
> CDS is in slot #2, marvel sata card is in Slot #5
>
> I am using the new u-boot git branch from freescale for
> the MPC85xx_cds. I was told to use this with the new
> software - which is also using the device tree as well...
>
> Can't tell what version of Arcadia board - where is this located?

Sorry for the delay.  I wasn't quite sure how to find that
information.  However, back channels have indicated you may be using
a 3.0 Arcadia.  In that case, you need to use the dts in arch/powerpc/
boot/dts/mpc8548cds_legacy.dts.  It's not a very useful name (sorry),
but that's what it's called internally right now.  The interrupt maps
for 3.0 and 3.1 PCI are different, and that would explain your
problem, I hope.

Andy