MPC85xx git branch - problem with Marvel SATA driver...

Morrison, Tom tmorrison at empirix.com
Sat Feb 17 09:02:50 EST 2007

Andy,

CDS is in slot #2, marvel sata card is in Slot #5

I am using the new u-boot git branch from freescale for
the MPC85xx_cds. I was told to use this with the new
software - which is also using the device tree as well...

Can't tell what version of Arcadia board - where is this located?

All switches on all boards (mother/carrier/cds) are believed
to be in default position as referenced in the cds manual:

    mpc8548_cds_reference.pdf

We haven't done any rocket science here!

Tom