8641 open nits

Jon Loeliger jdl at jdl.com
Sat Jun 24 01:31:13 EST 2006

So, like, the other day Kumar Gala mumbled:
> Jon,
>
> Any update on the following nits:
> * duplication of entry in cputable

Earlier, we discussed it internally, and there are a few
issues differentiating the cores, so the sentiment was to
leave it as is for now.

> * include of <platforms/86xx/mpc8641_hpcn.h> in asm-powerpc/mpc86xx.h

That has to stay unless the IRQ patch is applied first.
Ben said "No" to that one so far.  The include stays for now.

> * mpc86xx_exclude_device cleanup and movement to pci.c
> * fixing up mpc86xx_hpcn_probe()

Those are all going to be cleaned up pending Ben's IRQ rewrite.

Thanks,
jdl