kurobox kernel

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Sat Dec 30 05:35:27 EST 2006

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Mark Glines wrote:

> Thanks, disabling IDE worked.

Good.

> It took a couple tries due to a Makefile issue
> (or misunderstanding on my part)... see below.  Now I get to figure out why my
> Gentoo userspace won't boot, which I think is beyond the scope of this list :)

Well, you're welcome to (subscribe and) continue discussing any kurobox /
linkstation non kernel-related issues on the respective yahoo-groups list.
No, I am not specifically happy about the choice of the list hosting, but
- it wasn't mine. As a guess - mostly you have to modify /etc/fstab,
sometimes S.M.A.R.T. related configuration, usually not much more than
that. But I don't use gentoo - there are guys there that do, they'll be
able to help, if they read those lists... Most discussions take place on
online forums, which I like even less. (Sorry for the OT.)

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski