TEST: Sleep patch #7

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jan 7 03:02:02 EST 2005

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 21:34 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Ok, here's the 7th version of the sleep patch for ATI based albooks &
> iBook G4. Other machine users, please test too as it may cause
> regressions (or improvements) as well.

This is it updated to 2.6.10. I wasn't paying much attention -- mostly
just clicking on the pretty BK merge tool :)

But it survives booting and a couple of suspend/resume cycles on my
shinybook so it seems OK. Fedora Core 3 RPMS as before in the yum repo
at ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/fc3-kernel-ppc/

--
dwmw2