Framebuffer driver using SM501 hardware.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 17 05:48:25 EST 2005

In message <43022F05.3050409 at anagramm.de> you wrote:

> I was working with the SM501 framebuffer for a while on
> linux-2.6.

...and we did in the context of our 2.4 kernel.

> There is a color-mapping issue left (RGB is swapped on powerpc)
> and it needs lots of code cleanup or a complete rewrite.

I think we fixed some of these problems, and I have a couple of other
patches sitting in my queue. Anybody interested can (1) have  a  look
at our tree and (2) mail me.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing."                - Doug Gwyn