Framebuffer driver using SM501 hardware.

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Wed Aug 17 04:23:01 EST 2005

Hi!

I was working with the SM501 framebuffer for a while on
linux-2.6.

It is heavily based on old silicon motion code and
not in good shape, so I didn't dare to publish it ;-)

But it's working on ppc, linux-2.6 and X was running on it.
There is a color-mapping issue left (RGB is swapped on powerpc)
and it needs lots of code cleanup or a complete rewrite.

Due to my project schedule, it will take me some month
until I can focus on the voyagerfb again.

But take what you want...

Best greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices