PowerPC + SMP

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 27 03:35:08 EST 2005

In message <054301c54a6f$d1cf82b0$2f010a0a at foundation.com> you wrote:

> I am using U-boot on my SMP system and U-boot is not SMP aware.  Do you

Strictly speaking this statement is wrong.

So far I am not aware of a port of U-Boot to a SMP system.  If  there
was  such  a  port, and if it was properly done, then U-Boot probably
_were_ SMP aware.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by  at  least
one  instruction  --  from  which,  by induction, one can deduce that
every program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.