Random crashes on snooze

Ira Weiny iweiny at acm.org
Fri Mar 19 09:41:09 EST 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:00:09 -0800
Ira Weiny <iweiny at acm.org> wrote:

> I just disabled the driver last night after emailing the list.  I have not had
> it crash yet.  So?  Maybe?  The randomness nature of this has made it

Well so far so good.  I will start digging in the awacs code to see if I can
figure out what leads up to the crash.  I did notice that it seemed worse after
the machine had been sitting idle for some time.  Maybe the awacs driver was
already powered down and there is something wrong with it's state when the
"snooze" comes in?

I will see if I can get more information.

Ira