Changes to gt64260 interrupt support code

Mark A. Greer mgreer at mvista.com
Thu Jan 3 09:26:23 EST 2002

mod+linuxppc-dev at MissionCriticalLinux.com wrote:

> Please introduce these changes into the linuxppc
> sources in order that the existing gt64260 interrupt
> support code be usable on platforms other than the
> Galileo Eval Board.

Michael,

I'm pushing your patch as I write this.  I made one change, though.
I changed the variable name gt64260_firstIRQ to gt64260_irq_base since it
seems more descriptive--firstIRQ makes me think of a special case for the
very first intr to happen.

You will need to make the appropriate changes to your internal code.

Mark