Changes to gt64260 interrupt support code

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at drgw.net
Thu Jan 3 10:23:17 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 03:26:23PM -0700, Mark A. Greer wrote:

> mod+linuxppc-dev at MissionCriticalLinux.com wrote:
>
> > Please introduce these changes into the linuxppc
> > sources in order that the existing gt64260 interrupt
> > support code be usable on platforms other than the
> > Galileo Eval Board.
>
> Michael,
>
> I'm pushing your patch as I write this.  I made one change, though.
> I changed the variable name gt64260_firstIRQ to gt64260_irq_base since it
> seems more descriptive--firstIRQ makes me think of a special case for the
> very first intr to happen.

err, if you're going to commit this, let's be consistent with openpic
and use 'gt64260_pic_irq_offset'....

(arch/ppc/kernel/open_pic_irq_offset)

Also see openpic_init() .... the offset is passed in

Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' |  hozer at drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----
"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's
why I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Schulz