AGP : ATI128,powerpc

Vincent Katz vincent.katz at laposte.net
Fri Nov 16 01:12:22 EST 2001

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

PPC machine : TiBook (Powerbook Titanium)
ATY : aty128fb: Rage Mobility M3 (AGP) [chip rev 0x0] 8M 128-bit SDR
SGRAM (1:1)

Is it possible to add in the flush_cache function a
"defined(__powerpc__)"  like alpha, sparc ..or i386 .. ?

When the function flush_cache in the file "agpgart_be.c" ll be updated
in the offical kernel for ppc cpu ?

thanks.