AGP : ATI128,powerpc

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Nov 15 08:26:29 EST 2001

>Linux version : 2.4.14
>File with a supposed probleme : linux/drivers/char/agp/agpgart_be.c
>
>I have a powerpc with an ati128 AGP.
>
>When i compile the kernel i have this error : error "Please define
>flush_cache."
>
>this error come from the function flush_cache in agpgart_be.c where
>definition for powerpc are not setting . Why ?

What PPC machine is this ? I added support for Apple's UniNorth
chipset in my kernel (patch submited to dri-devel a few days ago)
along with the necessary r128 DRM changes to work around HW bugs.

(My rsync tree is at rsync.penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh).

If you are using a different chipset, then my code may not help

Ben.