DFP support for kernel radeonfb.c added

Kevin B. Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Thu Nov 15 23:16:28 EST 2001

Hi,

That is interesting.  I hard coded mine to 67 but the PLL probe code
returned 12.  Ani said it should be 67 so I just assumed OF was not
setting up the card properly.

Pleaase let me know if that is indeed the issue.

Glad to hear it works basically!

Care to try with adding:

radeon:of_edid,lcd

to see how that does ( I already added in the searching for EDID1)

Thanks.

Kevin