DFP support for kernel radeonfb.c added

Daniel Berlin dan at cgsoftware.com
Fri Nov 16 08:51:53 EST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> That is interesting.  I hard coded mine to 67 but the PLL probe code
> returned 12.  Ani said it should be 67 so I just assumed OF was not
> setting up the card properly.
>
> Pleaase let me know if that is indeed the issue.

No, it's actually the setting of dfp parameters from the EDID that
causes problems

If i remove of_edid from the command line, it works great.
Add it back, and i get the flashing.
If i change the if (use_OF_EDID) in radeon_get_dfpinfo to if (0), all is
good again.

So something is wrong.

I thought it was just the refdiv because