Repost: Cannot remove directory `xpti.dat': Operation not permitted

Mats Soderstrom mats at ibk.liu.se
Fri Feb 16 21:04:29 EST 2001

I posted this earlier asking for help. After a system crash I had to run fsck
manually on several volumes - for me this is saying "yes" to whatever fsck ask if
it should fix. Anyway, after a restart the properties of xpti.dat (a mozilla
component) is changed and I cannot remove it as root. So how do I go about fixing
this? Can I use fsck and specify a sertan file? This is a bit over my head so I
need advice from the experienced guys out there.

Thank you in  advance!

/Mats Soderstrom