mirror video on the pismo powerbook

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at msoe.edu
Fri Feb 16 10:38:35 EST 2001

Greetings,
	A while ago I had to give a presentation with my powerbook under linux, and
i ran across the program mirror.  It was only in binary format and very
simple.  It worked perfectly on the 2.2.18 kernel, but now it will not work
on the 2.4.2 kernels.  I cannot find the source and cannot figure out what it
does.  Has anyone ever seen this program before?

Thanks
	-ian reinhart geiser
First, we reload the gun. Then, pointing to our feet, we shoot.
Now we think that oughta hurt, but hey - we saw this coming!
Ian Reinhart Geiser
LinuxPPC & KDE Developer
LinuxPPC Inc